22.7.14

Dior Addict Fluid Stick, Whisper Beige Review

Dior Addict Fluid Stick in Whisper Beige £26 
Dior is one of my most favourite high end make up brands ever; so when I saw this product which claims to be a combination of the high impact colour and long lasting qualities of lipstick and the shine of a gloss on the Dior counter in Debenhams, I decided to splurge out on this pretty product.
 
I purchased it in the colour Whisper Beige which I absolutely LOVE as it compliments my skin tone so well.
Another thing I love about this product is the packaging. The packaging is beautiful and practical as well as being disguised as looking like a lipstick from the outside but in fact being more like a lip gloss when opened.
I think the staying power of this product could be improved, as it does need to be re-applied frequently. I also personally find it quite drying too.
As you can see it does have a lovely texture and a lovely smooth and glossy finish.
At £26 I think that it is a very expensive product, and although I am glad that I bought it I don't think I would repurchase it due to the price.
Has anyone else tried the Dior Fluidstick? What did you think? Are there any cheaper alternatives?
 
xx

4 comments:

  1. That looks like such a pretty shade on you! I also love that you're rocking your freckles. I always seem to be finding ways to cover mine up!


    www.brendybeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This colour is stunning on your lips.
    Also, I love your freckles. Wish I had them.

    Xx Anne
    www.sickchicksblog.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love these lipsticks, the colours and finish are so gorgeous. I’ve just done a review of them on my blog, which you can read here.

    Monica x

    Raid Her Wardrobe - A Beauty & Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and appreciate each one - Thank you! <3