23.7.14

July's Fashion Wish List


1. Mini City Bag by Zara £39.99 2. Palm Print Skort by Miss Selfridge £26 3. Alfredo Ankle Boot by Miss Selfridge £39
1. I'm always on the look out for the perfect black handbag as they always look great and seem to with  go with any outfit. I am particularly  liking the Mini City bag by Zara - It's so cute!
 
2. Skorts are so on trend at the moment, practical and stylish you can't go wrong with a skort! I love the pattern of this skort from Miss Selfridge and also love the fact that there is also a matching cami available. Co-ords!
 
3. I am also in need of some black ankle boots and the Alfredo ones by Miss Selfridge are looking to be a strong contender! They look like they would look cute with skirts and dresses and would look particularly nice with autumn wear. I want them!!!
 
What is on your wish list this month?
 
xx

2 comments:

I read every single comment and appreciate each one - Thank you! <3