14.8.14

Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Moisturiser Review



As part of my morning and night daily skin routine I use the Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Crème Complex hydratante moisturiser which claims to show a visible difference within 14-21 days of use, and be suitable for all skin types.
It is quite thick in texture but feels light on the skin, and doesn't leave any oiliness at all - yet is very moisturising leaving skin soft with a subtle glow. 
I have seen complaints about it not containing SPF-but if you read the small print it does in fact contain SPF 15. 
The packaging has a luxurious feel which looks lovely on the dressing table; but does make this product a little more difficult to travel with.
Overall I think that this moisturiser does leave a visible difference!
What is your favourite Moisturiser? 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment and appreciate each one - Thank you! <3