26.8.14

My Favourite Fragrances: A review



I love things that smell nice- but I usually find perfumes too strong for me and almost always too expensive! 
Today The Body Shop (my favourite!) Had a 'Buy One Get One Half Price' offer on. I've wanted to get a new fragrence for for ageees, so I thought it would be a good opportunity to go in and have a look!
The first one I got is the lovely Coconut Eau De Toilette, which has a creamy, tropical coconut scent. This is my all time favourite fragrance EVER- I absolutely love it. I even prefer it to any high end brand perfume. It reminds me of holidays and It is really light, natural and wearable - yet it lasts a very long time throughout the day. I also think the packaging is so cute.
The second one I got is the Satsuma Body Mist - which only cost me £3.75! Again this is up there with my favourite fragrances ever. To be honest; I love these two so much that I'd love to collect all of The Body Shop's fragrances!! Again, the scent is light and fresh, and it really does smell of satsumas, so it is defiantly citrussy. It lasts a few hours and at £7.50 for 100ml I think it is amazing value for money! Also, the bottle for this is really cute too!
What is your favourite fragrance?!
xx


4 comments:

  1. I love love love the body shop products! Great post x
    I would love to stay in touch with you, so if you want to follow each other on google (GFC) and bloglovin, please let me know! x
    Beataba.blogspot.com ❃

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love body shop- I will have to get my hands on the satsuma body mist! Great post :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These two sound amazing (not together lol) But I love anything Citrus smelling and also I have recently bought a Vaseline spray moisturiser in cocoa butter which smells AH-MAY-ZING!

    Need to visit bodyshop :)


    LondonBeautyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the body shop's coconut body butter so I'm really curious to see how the perfume smell! And wow, I didn't know they had body mists!

    Every Day In Grace

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and appreciate each one - Thank you! <3