7.9.14

Make-up Storage solutions!


Clear Storage holders - T K Max £7.99 and £3.99
White Pot - Ikea

Hello :-)
Recently I got a new dressing table for my room which is being completely re-decorated and  I want it to look as pretty as possible - therefore I like to have my nicest make up bits on display!
 Yesterday in T K Max I found 2 clear storage holders, one with lots of different spaces to put different things in and one specifically for holding lipsticks. They look so nice and they are really useful too. I have used the larger one to store foundation, perfumes, mascara, rings, eyeliner, etc, and it has space for loads more things including lipsticks or mini nail varnishes,  without taking up too much space on my dressing table. The lipstick holder is also really cute and holds up to 9 lipsticks.
Another idea is this little White Ikea pot which seems to be really popular amongst bloggers, probably it is the perfect size to store your make up brushes and it is also really pretty and decorative. I can't remember how much it cost but it was definitely under a fiver!
Please leave any thoughts below!
xx

4 comments:

  1. Makeup always looks so chic on display! I love the look of clear containers too :)

    Every Day In Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got lots of new makeup, and I'm working on organizing my stuff, too! I want to have my carpenter dad make a wooden one for me with holes for my brushes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the clear storage holder. The pot from Ikea is nice too, I think I actually saw one of them when I went to Ikea the other week.

    http://IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! super cute storage! I love it looking neat and tidy!

    http://beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and appreciate each one - Thank you! <3